- Use of Website. The information provided on this site is for general informational purposes. Certain sections of this website are intended for particular audiences.
- Resolve will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website but makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to its accuracy, currency or completeness. You agree that access to and use of this website and the content thereof is at your own risk. Resolve disclaims all warranties, express or implied. Neither Resolve nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering this website shall be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages, arising out of access to, use of or inability to use this website, or any errors or omissions in the content thereof. This limitation includes damages to, or for any viruses that infect, your computer equipment.
- Third Party websites and Links. This website may contain links or references to other websites maintained by third parties over whom Resolve has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience. Similarly, this website may be accessed from third party links over which Resolve has no control. Resolve makes no warranties or representations of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of any information contained in such website and shall have no liability for any damages or injuries of any kind arising from such content or information. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Resolve.
- Medical Information. This website may contain general information relating to various medical conditions and their treatment. Such information is provided for informational purposes only and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Patients should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. Patients should always consult with a doctor or other health care professionals for medical advice or information about diagnosis and treatment.
- Forward Looking Statements. Statements on this website may include forward-looking statements within the meaning of certain securities laws, including the “safe harbor” provisions of the U.S. Securities laws. These forward-looking statements include, among others, statements with respect to our objectives, goals and strategies to achieve those objectives and goals, as well as statements with respect to our beliefs, plans, objectives, expectations, anticipations, estimates and intentions. Please refer to Resolve’s Disclaimer for further information on these Forward Looking Statements.
- Certain names, words, titles, phrases, logos, icons, graphics or designs in the pages of this website may constitute trade names, registered or unregistered trademarks or service marks (“Trademarks”) of Resolve or of third parties and used under license by Resolve. However, the display of Trademarks on pages of this website does not imply that any license has been granted to any third party. Any unauthorized downloading, re-transmission, or other copying or modification of Trademarks or other contents of this website may be a violation of statutory or common law rights which could subject the violator to legal action.
- All information in this website is protected under the copyright laws of United States. Users of this website shall be entitled to copy any information for their own personal use but may not republish or reproduce any such information in any manner, including electronic reproduction by “uploading” or “downloading”, without the prior written consent of Resolve Therapeutics. Otherwise, no one has permission to copy, redistribute, reproduce or republish, in any form, any information found in the pages of this website.
- If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, then such provision shall be severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions. Resolve reserves the right to alter or delete materials from this website at any time at its discretion.